That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
For those of us trying to stay heart healthy- but needing a treat as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour evaporated skim milk and fresh skim into a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Adding about a third of the flour at a time, whisk briskly into milk until blended.
- 2Whisk egg yolk into milk mixture until blended.
- 3Bring mixture to gentle boil over medium heat; whisking constantly continue to cook 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- 4Reduce heat to low and whisk in lemon juice and remaining four ingredients.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes, whisking often.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Mock Hollandaise Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: