This is a light, refreshing ice cream and the only fat comes from the chocolate chips. Our whole family loves it! For a truly fat free treat, leave out the chips :) (Cook time is freezing time)
- Stir together egg substitute, sugar, and mint extract and combine well.
- Add half-n-half and milk and stir until incorporated.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour chilled liquid into your ice cream maker.
- Five minutes before freezing is complete, add the chocolate chips.
- Note: Be careful of the mint extract; some are stronger than others (start at smallest amount and taste before freezing).