1/1 Photo of Light Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1 hr 5 mins
This is a light, refreshing ice cream and the only fat comes from the chocolate chips. Our whole family loves it! For a truly fat free treat, leave out the chips :) (Cook time is freezing time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together egg substitute, sugar, and mint extract and combine well.
- 2Add half-n-half and milk and stir until incorporated.
- 3Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Pour chilled liquid into your ice cream maker.
- 5Five minutes before freezing is complete, add the chocolate chips.
- 7Note: Be careful of the mint extract; some are stronger than others (start at smallest amount and taste before freezing).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 272.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 73.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g