Parade Magazine, April 27th, 2008. Sounds up my alley but I am posting it so I don't lose it! "Yogurt dressing best compliments the flavor of these veggies."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, reserve the juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1For the marinade, combine all ingredients and add the chops; cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine all salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- 3Combine all of the dressing ingredients, then fold it into the salad and refrigerate it for up to 2 hours before serving, if necessary.
- 4Remove the lamb from the marinade and broil or grill about 3 inches from the heat source for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- 5Serve immediately with the salad alongside.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Mediterranean Salad With Marinated Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.6
- Calories from Fat 706
- Total Fat 78.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 152.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 35.6 g