Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from the Light & Tasty Magazine.
Make and share this Light Linguine Carbonara recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the next 5 ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until mixture reaches 160 degrees and coats the back of a metal spoon.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, the peas and the bacon; heat through.
- Drain linguine; toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Made this to go along with a tossed salad for a very light dinner & it was not only very tasty, but also extremely easy to put together! I did increase the bell pepper ingredient a little & used a combo of red, orange & yellow! Thanks for a great recipe keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]