Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I believe this Recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens. I found it on Shine! from Yahoo! My wife and I are big on Italian food, and we loved it!
- Cook linguine or spaghetti according to package directions.
- Spray a medium saucepan with nonstick coating.
- Cook turkey bacon in saucepan until crisp and light brown. Drain on paper towels. Wipe saucepan clean.
- In the same saucepan, combine the beaten egg, evaporated milk, peas, sweet pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for about 6 minutes. Do not boil.
- Stir in bacon and half of the Parmesan cheese. Heat through.
- Immediately pour sauce over hot cooked pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a warm serving platter and sprinkle with black pepper and remaining Parmesan cheese.