Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A diet dessert that won't derail your plan. Other flavours of jello can be used. I usually just let the jello set in the pyrex cup I mix it in, but you could let it set in a pan and cut it into cubes... Preparation time includes time for jello to set.
- 1 (10 g) package sugar-free jello, lime
- 1 (30 g) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 8 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite (optional)
- Prepare the lime jello as per package directions and refrigerate until set (I usually do this in a pyrex measuring cup).
- Mix the pudding mix with milk and vanilla until smooth and somewhat thickened.
- Divide half the jello between four parfait dishes, then divide half the vanilla pudding between the four parfait dishes (completely cover the jello). Repeat with remaining ingredients and refrigerate until firm.
- If desired, top with light Cool Whip when ready to serve.