Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this but at 155 calories and 5 g of fat per serving, someone should! I got it from Easy Healthy Dinners.
- For filling, in a large bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 3 tablespoons liqueur. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped dessert topping. Set aside.
- For the frosting, in a medium bowl combine the remaining whipped dessert topping, the sour cream, and 2 tablespoons liqueur. Set aside.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the angel food cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place 1 layer on a serving platter and the remaining 2 layers on large dinner plates. With a long-tined form or a skewer, poke holes in the tops of all 3 layers.
- In a small bowl combine the coffee and 2 tablespoons liqueur; drizzle over all 3 layers.
- Spread the bottom layer with half of the filling. Add the middle layer and spread on the remaining filling. Add the top layer. Frost cake with frosting.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
Try this one! While it doesn't exactly replicate the dessert as served in a restaurant, this "tiramisu cake" is outstanding and worthy of serving guests. We dusted cocoa powder across the top of the cake which made a nice presentation, and then the tasty layers inside are a surprise when you cut it open. It's a nice light dessert but in a good way - doesn't taste low-fat, and serves 8-12 people.
Made this for a party and even the men liked it! Excellent and tasted even better the next day!