Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Great dessert for those watching their calories. <Cooking time is chilling time>
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix (Crystal Light)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 prepared reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and drink mix in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk; mixing until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
This was so refreshing! Everyone loved it and has requested the recipe. I made my own gc crust in a 9" sqaure dish and it was perfect! Thanks for posting. More people need to try this recipe!
I made 2 pies, one using lemonade and the other using Raspberry Ice Crystal Light. This is a great treat. I shared these with friends and didn't tell them it was low-fat and low-sugar until after thay raved about the taste. Being diabetic, it's so nice to have "sweets" that I can enjoy.Thanks for posting Bubbles!