Recipe by Anita Harris
Nobody will ever guess that this is virtually fat free. It's creamy, lemony and very tasty and can be put together quickly. Will need several hours for chilling before serving. (You can use regular ingredients if you are one of the lucky ones that don't have to worry about calories and fat). I got the recipe off of a bottle of Nellie & Joe's key West Lemon Juice.
- 1 (9 inch) low-fat graham cracker crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nellie & joe's key west lemon juice (I'm sure regular lemon or even lime juice will do fine)
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and whip together with the sweetened, condensed milk until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip and lemon juice; blend well.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Filling should be firm.
- Garnish if desired with additional Cool Whip.