1/1 Photo of Light Lemon Cheesecake
4 hrs 10 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a quick no-bake light cheesecake. It has a great texture and flavor. Cook time is for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/2 of the graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
- 3Dissolve gelatin completely in boiling water in a small bowl, stirring 2 minutes.
- 4Pour into blender container.
- 5Add cheeses; cover.
- 6Blend on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- 7Pour into large bowl.
- 8Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 9Spread in prepared pie plate.
- 10Sprinkle remaining crumbs around outside edge, leaving center plain.
- 11Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- 12Just before serving, gently spread pie filling onto center of cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g