This is a quick no-bake light cheesecake. It has a great texture and flavor. Cook time is for chilling.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin completely in boiling water in a small bowl, stirring 2 minutes.
- Pour into blender container.
- Add cheeses; cover.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread in prepared pie plate.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs around outside edge, leaving center plain.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, gently spread pie filling onto center of cheesecake.