Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was a baking trust exercise that ended in a slightly lemony success. The values provided below are approximate in regards to sugar and lemon juice. Trial and error will ultimately dictate the most delicious ratio of sweet to tart. As published, the cheesecake is not tart at all but merely tangy.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- Insert pie crust into pie pan.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes.