Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
From Taste of Home
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 9 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan well coated with nonstick cookie spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheeses, sugar, and salt until blended.
- Add the egg whites and beat on low just until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, vanilla, and lemon peel.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 325°F for 70-80 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Turn oven off; leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool one hour longer.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove sides of pan and top with fruit.