Recipe by teresas
I found this in one of my low-carb cookbooks...
Top Review by tarab5
I didn't think this was anything special. I suppose if you're looking for something low-fat, it's not bad. If you really want to try something special this recipe is to die for: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/cauliflower-with-mustard-lemon-butter-236506
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 2.46 ml lemon peel, grated
- 1419.54 ml cauliflower florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 14.79 ml margarine, reduce-fat (I use butter)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 tlbs parsley, lemon peel and about 1 inch of water in a large saucepan.
- Place cauliflower in steamer basket and place in saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover and steam 14 to 16 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- Remove to large bowl; keep warm.
- Reserve 1/2 cup hot liquid.
- Heat margarine (or butter) in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in lemon juice and reserved liquid.
- Spoon lemon sauce over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with remaining 3 tbls parsley and cheese before serving .
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.