1/4 Photos of Light Lemon Cauliflower
I found this in one of my low-carb cookbooks...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 tlbs parsley, lemon peed and about 1 inch of water in a large saucepan.
- 2Place cauliflower in steamer basket and place in saucepan.
- 3Bring water to a boil over medium heat.
- 4Cover and steam 14 to 16 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- 5Remove to large bowl; keep warm.
- 6Reserve 1/2 cup hot liquid.
- 7Heat margarine (or butter) in small saucepan over medium heat.
- 8Add garlic; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- 9Stir in lemon juice and reserved liquid.
- 10Spoon lemon sauce over cauliflower.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining 3 tbls parsley and cheese before serving .
- 12Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Lemon Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g