Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
Lemony cake topped with a light and creamy frosting. Not only is it fast to fix, but it serves a crowd. This came from Taste Of Home's Fast Fixes with Mixes. I have not tried this recipe but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces light yellow cake mix
- 1 ounce instant sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup cold fat free milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 ounce instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, lemon pudding mix, water and egg whites. Beat on low speed for 1 minute. Pour into a 13x9x2"-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 23-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, extract and vanilla pudding mix. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Store in the refrigerator.