Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very good lighter version of lemon blueberry pound cake.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagelight yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, plus
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar (sift before measuring)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray; dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, 1/3 cup lemon juice, vanilla, cream cheese, egg whites and egg in a large bowl; beat at low speed of a mixer 30 seconds.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes; fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine sugar and remaining 4 teaspoons.
- lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over cake.