Recipe by ChipotleChick
A lovely array of figs, mango, artichoke hearts, and prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella accomplanied by a delicious citrus dip to serve at your next get-together! From 'Ultimate Recipes-Low Fat.'
- 4 1⁄2 ounces reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, drained and cut into 12 2 1/2 ", sticks
- 2 ounces lean prosciutto (Parma ham)
- 14 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 4 ripe figs, quartered
- 1 small mango, peeled and sliced
- 4 plain hard breadsticks (store-bought)
- 1 small orange
- 1 tablespoon strained tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons low-fat yogurt or 4 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap a slice of the prosciutto around each piece of mozzarella cheese. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Group the artichoke hearts and figs on the platter. Place the mango slices in a fan shape on the platter. Place the breadsticks where there's room.
- To make the dressing, Peel the rind from half of the orange using a potato peeler, and place it in a bowl along with the juice from the orange.
- Add the strained tomatoes, mustard, yogurt, salt and pepper
- Shred the basil leaves and add them as well. Spoon the dressing into a dish and place on the platter. Serve.