Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is my low fat version of an Italian classic, super simple to put together but tastes divine! Cooking time is refrigeration time
- 236.59 ml brewed coffee
- 118.29 ml Kahlua or 118.29 ml Tia Maria
- 250 g ladyfingers
- 500 g light cream cheese
- 59.14 ml caster sugar
- 118.29 ml prepared low-fat custard
- 118.29 ml light cream
- 2.46 ml cocoa, for dusting
- Combine coffee and 1/4 cup Kahlua or Tia Maria. Dip 1/3 sponge fingers into this and arrange in a single layer in a 20cm square casserole dish.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar & remaining liqueur together until well combined. Gradually fold in the custard & cream.
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture over the sponge fingers. Repeat layers twice more finishing with cream cheese mixture.
- Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate overnight to become firm and allow flavours to develop.
- Cut into squares to serve.