Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was one of the vegetarian recipes from when I was doing Weight Watchers.
Make and share this Light Healthy Vegetable Thai Red Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Cook Rice.
- Cook onion and celery using a little water to stop it sticking to pan.
- Add garlic and curry paste.
- Add pumpkin, lentils and stock and simmer for about 15 minutes until they are cooked.
- Add zucchini and simmer for about a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and just before serving stir through yogurt.
- Serve over rice.