- 1 baby bok choy
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 165 g chicken breasts, cut into 2 pieces
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml chili flakes
- 14.79 ml hoisin sauce
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 177.44 ml cooked rice (0.25 cup raw = 0.75 cup cooked rice)
- 118.29 ml cauliflower floret, steamed
- 1 carrot, steamed
- 118.29 ml broccoli, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the extra carrot, the cauliflower and the broccoli.
- Cut a piece of non stick baking paper to about the size of a big dinner plate.
- Onto the paper put the bok choy, julienne carrot and chicken.
- Over that sprinkle the ginger, chili, hoisin and soy sauce.
- Fold up to make into a wrapped parcel and bake at 200 C (400 F) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.