- 1 baby bok choy
- 1⁄2 carrot, julienne
- 165 g chicken breasts, cut into 2 pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup cooked rice (0.25 cup raw = 0.75 cup cooked rice)
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower floret, steamed
- 1 carrot, steamed
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, steamed
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the extra carrot, the cauliflower and the broccoli.
- Cut a piece of non stick baking paper to about the size of a big dinner plate.
- Onto the paper put the bok choy, julienne carrot and chicken.
- Over that sprinkle the ginger, chili, hoisin and soy sauce.
- Fold up to make into a wrapped parcel and bake at 200 C (400 F) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.