Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is from when I was doing Weight Watchers.
- 120 g beef, strips
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup cooked rice (0.25 cup raw rice makes 0.75 cup cooked rice)
- Cook rice.
- Stir fry beef and onion for about 4 minutes using a little water to stop it sticking to the pan.
- Add vegetables and ginger and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in sauces and heat through.
- Serve with rice.