1/2 Photos of Light Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Use rye or pumpernickel bread and Swiss cheese for variety. Note correct method of preparing the bread in step 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange bread slices on flat surface.
- 2Spray 1 side of each slice with the butter cooking spray or spread with 1 teaspoons of the light butter or reduced-fat margarine.
- 3Preheat large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat and place sandwiches in it.
- 4Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- 5Cut each sandwich in half, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 598.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g