Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this on the Wyler's Light website. It uses their Sugar Free Green Tea with Peach mix (which is wonderful, BTW), but if you can't find it I would just substitute another instant tea mix - something that makes 2 quarts.
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, packed in juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unsweetened flavored drink mix (Wyler's Light Green Tea with Peach)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Place in a plastic bowl or container with a lid; Cover and freeze overnight.
- Allow to stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.