A spur of the moment experiment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2Whilst oven heats, place spinach, onion and evaporated milk in a large pan on the stove. Mix.
- 3Add beaten egg. Mix.
- 4Add cumin seeds, garlic salt and pepper. Mix.
- 5Heat these ingredients gently.
- 6Add macaroni (which I didn't pre-cook. Mix.
- 7Add cheese. Mix.
- 8Allow cheese to melt, then transfer all ingredients to baking dish. You may want to sprinkle some cheese on the top.
- 9Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 10Serve with green salad if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "light" (Gluten-Free) Macaroni Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 240.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: