My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease two cookie sheets thoroughly.
- 2Put the flour, baking powder, and ginger in a food processor.
- 3Cut the butter into small pieces, add to the food processor, and blend until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- 4Add the sugar, syrup, and egg, and blend to a dough.
- 5Wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Roll out the mixture on a floured surface cut out rounds or squares and place on the cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for about 12 minutes until the shapes turn golden around the edges.
- 8Leave for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g