Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease two cookie sheets thoroughly.
- Put the flour, baking powder, and ginger in a food processor.
- Cut the butter into small pieces, add to the food processor, and blend until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar, syrup, and egg, and blend to a dough.
- Wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out the mixture on a floured surface cut out rounds or squares and place on the cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the shapes turn golden around the edges.
- Leave for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.