This salad is perfect on a hot summer day or night! Crisp apples, tangy grapes, and tuna are a perfect combo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Wash all of your fruits and veggies thoroughly and wipe dry with a cloth.
- 22. Slice and dice your grapes, apples and celery. Put into a bowl.
- 33. Add the mayo. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice into bowl, along with a dash of pepper and salt. Mix together.
- 44. Open and drain tuna. Mix into the other ingredients.
- 55. In a separate bowl, arrange lettuce blend.
- 66. Scoop your tuna mixture on top of the lettuce blend.
- 7Enjoy! Easy and simple :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light & Fruity Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 462.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g