Recipe by agerek6
This salad is perfect on a hot summer day or night! Crisp apples, tangy grapes, and tuna are a perfect combo.
- 1 (6 ounce) canchunk albacore tuna
- 2 -3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise (used Hellman's)
- 1 cup green grape (slice into halves or fourths)
- 1 gala apples, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- sea salt
- lemon juice
- 2 -4 cups lettuce, blend (you can use a spring mix or romaine)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Wash all of your fruits and veggies thoroughly and wipe dry with a cloth.
- 2. Slice and dice your grapes, apples and celery. Put into a bowl.
- 3. Add the mayo. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice into bowl, along with a dash of pepper and salt. Mix together.
- 4. Open and drain tuna. Mix into the other ingredients.
- 5. In a separate bowl, arrange lettuce blend.
- 6. Scoop your tuna mixture on top of the lettuce blend.
- Enjoy! Easy and simple :).