Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is perfect on a hot summer day or night! Crisp apples, tangy grapes, and tuna are a perfect combo.
- 1. Wash all of your fruits and veggies thoroughly and wipe dry with a cloth.
- 2. Slice and dice your grapes, apples and celery. Put into a bowl.
- 3. Add the mayo. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice into bowl, along with a dash of pepper and salt. Mix together.
- 4. Open and drain tuna. Mix into the other ingredients.
- 5. In a separate bowl, arrange lettuce blend.
- 6. Scoop your tuna mixture on top of the lettuce blend.
- Enjoy! Easy and simple :).