Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very versatile. You can put it in glasses or small cups and it is great for the coming summer. This could even be put into a long cake pan with a graham cracker crust on bottom. After refrigeration it could be cut into squares. You get more servings that way.
- 1 (3 ounce) packageof any flavor Jello gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) canyour favorite canned fruit, well drained (optional) or 1 (20 ounce) cancut up fresh fruit (optional)
- Boil 2/3 Cup of water mix with Jell-O till Jell-O is dissolved well, Now use a 2 Cup measure put in ½ Cup water & add ice cubes till it comes up to the 1 Cup mark mix well take out any excess cubes that has not melted now add cold water then add cool whip fold in until it’s mixed very well (with out fruit) pour into pie shell & refrigerate for about 6 Hrs or overnight is best.
- If adding fruit:.
- Frozen or can drain VERY WELL! Fresh fruit cut into bite size pieces, now add this right after you mix the cool whip in & pour into shell.