Nice hot or cold served with a salad. A great way to get the kids to eat an assortment of vegetables. Recipe from Super Foods Ideas (Australia)
- Combine zucchini, capsicum,mushrooms, ham, cheese, onion and parsley in large bowl.
- Add flour, eggs and pepper.
- Blend well.
- Spray an 18 x 28cm ovenproof dish with a little oil.
- Spread mixture evenly into this.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven for 25- 30 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Cut into portions serve with salad.