Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so easy & versatile, can be used for a sponge cake, cupcakes or just add some unsweetened cocoa and voila a chocolate cake!
- Preheat oven to 180°C (375°F).
- Grease non stick cake pan
- Beat together eggs, oil and sugar, beat until light & fluffy.
- Add flour, salt & baking powder.
- Mix well with electric beater.
- Pour into baking pan & bake for approx 15-20 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE: For a chocolate cake add 2 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa to 120ml warm water & add to mixture, note that chocolate cakes should take another 10 minutes to cook.