Light Fiesta Chicken Breasts
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Drain well and transfer to serving platter; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place chicken over fettuccine. Top with pepper strips; keep warm.
- Add green onions to drippings in skillet; cook 1 minute. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add broth, milk and wine; heat to a boil and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese; stir until melt ed.
- Pour evenly over chicken, peppers and fettuccine; sprinkle with cilantro.