Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy and dreamy
Make and share this Light Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g uncooked fettuccine
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter
- 7.39 ml flour
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt margarine in large skillet over low heat; stir in flour and pepper.
- Gradually stir in half-and-half.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cheese and cook just until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Immediately stir in cooked fettuccine; toss to coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately.