Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy and dreamy
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt margarine in large skillet over low heat; stir in flour and pepper.
- Gradually stir in half-and-half.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cheese and cook just until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Immediately stir in cooked fettuccine; toss to coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately.