Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Okay not light... exactly... but not THAT bad either. Well at least it's VERY yummy. I picked this up in Cooking Light magazine.
- 1 lb pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 3⁄4 cup grates parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions omitting salt and fat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add half and half, cheese, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; add pasta, tossing gently to coat.
This is so easy and as good as any Alfredo sauce I've eaten at any Italian restaurant and better than most.