1 hr 15 mins
A lighter, but deliciously rich tasting, eggnog cheesecake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup low-fat eggnog (I actually use Holly Nog, a soy eggnog)
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Combine crumbs, Splenda and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 F (400 F convection).
- 5Beat remaining ingredients until very smooth.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to 250 F (225 F convection).
- 8Bake for 45 minutes or until center of cheesecake is firm but wiggly.
- 9Remove from oven, immediately run knife around edges to loosen cheesecake.
- 10Cool completely at room temperature before removing rim.
- 11Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 422.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: