Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lighter, but deliciously rich tasting, eggnog cheesecake
Make and share this Light Eggnog Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup low-fat eggnog (I actually use Holly Nog, a soy eggnog)
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine crumbs, Splenda and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 F (400 F convection).
- Beat remaining ingredients until very smooth.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 F (225 F convection).
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center of cheesecake is firm but wiggly.
- Remove from oven, immediately run knife around edges to loosen cheesecake.
- Cool completely at room temperature before removing rim.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.