Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use Belgian endive spears or other vegetables to dip into it
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place edamame, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and coriander in a food processor.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings at this point.
- Serve with Belgian endive spears or veggies.
This was fabulous- Even non-hummus folks loved it- We added hot sauce (sriracha) to give it a little more kick and used non-fat yogurt