Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A duplicate of my other chicken and stuffing casserole with light or fat-free substitutions, for those paying attention to that little "Nutritional Information" bar section :)
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam.
- Combine cooked chicken, soup, and sour cream in large bowl.
- Transfer to baking dish and spread evenly.
- Melt margarine in chicken broth on stove or in microwave.
- Spread stuffing mix over chicken mixture in dish.
- Pour margarine broth mix over stuffing.
- Bake for 45-60 min.