Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A duplicate of my other chicken and stuffing casserole with light or fat-free substitutions, for those paying attention to that little "Nutritional Information" bar section :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 16 ounces herb stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge farm)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam.
- Combine cooked chicken, soup, and sour cream in large bowl.
- Transfer to baking dish and spread evenly.
- Melt margarine in chicken broth on stove or in microwave.
- Spread stuffing mix over chicken mixture in dish.
- Pour margarine broth mix over stuffing.
- Bake for 45-60 min.