1 hr 15 mins
S in PA's Note:
A duplicate of my other chicken and stuffing casserole with light or fat-free substitutions, for those paying attention to that little "Nutritional Information" bar section :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and spray 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam.
- 2Combine cooked chicken, soup, and sour cream in large bowl.
- 3Transfer to baking dish and spread evenly.
- 4Melt margarine in chicken broth on stove or in microwave.
- 5Spread stuffing mix over chicken mixture in dish.
- 6Pour margarine broth mix over stuffing.
- 7Bake for 45-60 min.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g