Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lighter version of traditional potato salad
Make and share this Light Dill Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs red potatoes or 4 lbs thin skinned white potatoes, scrubbed, cooked, drained, cooled and cut in 1/4-inch, cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, minced
- Put potatoes in a large bowl and sprinkle with oil and vinegar. Toss lightly to coat.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Stir in onion an dill.
- Pour the mayonnaise mix over the potatoes and toss to coat well. Chill in refrigerator.