Chef #1086197's Note:
ONLY 22 Calories per cookie. The best diet cookies, they do taste great and contain only fraction of the calories a normal cookie would, on top of that they have 0% fat and sugar, and have a higher protein content as well. Enjoy them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1It is very essential to use soy flour as it plays important role in thickening the mixture, and the buckwheat flour makes the mixture more dense *they have unique bonding properties).
- 2If you don't have buckwheat flour, than you can use 1 egg white instead, but do use soy flour, it is irreplaceable and easy to obtain.
- 3Mix the oats, flour's & baking powder.
- 4Add at least 50ml (1.5 oz) warm water to start with, and mix until very thick batter is made, than add more water [max. 80ml (3oz) in total] note that more water makes the cookies softer inside and crunchy outside, try 1/2 of the mix with less and the rest with more water and see which one you like better.
- 5Preheat oven to 180-200 Celsius (350-400 Fahrenheit).
- 6Splash/Flatten on baking paper in very small circles (not more than 1 tablespoon dough per cookie, and bake starting from 15 min until max 25-30 (depending if you like them crunchy or soft, more water requires more baking) you can also experiment & make them bigger, but they will stay more softer inside.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light, Diet Sugar & Fat Free Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: