Recipe by pisibe
ONLY 22 Calories per cookie. The best diet cookies, they do taste great and contain only fraction of the calories a normal cookie would, on top of that they have 0% fat and sugar, and have a higher protein content as well. Enjoy them
- 2 7⁄8 ounces old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons low-fat soy flour
- 2 teaspoons buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (1 g) package artificial sweetener, to taste i use stevia
Directions See How It's Made
- It is very essential to use soy flour as it plays important role in thickening the mixture, and the buckwheat flour makes the mixture more dense *they have unique bonding properties).
- If you don't have buckwheat flour, than you can use 1 egg white instead, but do use soy flour, it is irreplaceable and easy to obtain.
- Mix the oats, flour's & baking powder.
- Add at least 50ml (1.5 oz) warm water to start with, and mix until very thick batter is made, than add more water [max. 80ml (3oz) in total] note that more water makes the cookies softer inside and crunchy outside, try 1/2 of the mix with less and the rest with more water and see which one you like better.
- Preheat oven to 180-200 Celsius (350-400 Fahrenheit).
- Splash/Flatten on baking paper in very small circles (not more than 1 tablespoon dough per cookie, and bake starting from 15 min until max 25-30 (depending if you like them crunchy or soft, more water requires more baking) you can also experiment & make them bigger, but they will stay more softer inside.