1/2 Photos of Light Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This is a recipe for pumpkin pie which I have sort of concocted myself. It is absolutely delicious, and unbelievably lowfat/low-calorie. It's perfect for diabetics or those watching their weight, but it tastes so yummy that most people would love it! It is a bit spicy, so if you don't like spices very much, leave out the cloves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine Splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt.
- 3In a separate large bowl, beat egg whites well.
- 4Stir sugar mixture into the large bowl.
- 5Stir in the can of pumpkin.
- 6Slowly stir in skim milk.
- 7Stir well, until all ingredients are uniformly mixed.
- 8Pour into a 9-inch round pie plate that has been lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Bake at 425°F for twelve to fifteen minutes.
- 10Reduce temperature to 350°F.
- 11Bake pie an additional 30-35 minutes at 350°F.
- 12Remove pie from oven and cool.
- 13Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: