Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is from a great recipe I found on here, only I modified it to be healthier.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 (8 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Rinse and pat chicken. Place in crock pot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together then place over the chicken in crock pot, or toss.
- Cook on high 4-5 hours.
Very easy to make and super moist. I made this using light mayonnaise instead of MW and added chopped scallions. I expected the curry flavor to be more prominent, but it was very subtle. I'll certainly make this again but add lots more curry powder of use a hotter curry powder. Thanx!
yum yum yum!