1/3 Photos of Light Creme Caramel- Flan
Miryam MS, RD's Note:
A lighter version to the conventional creme caramel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook without stirring until golden. Pour into 6 ramekins.
- 2Whisk eggs, vanilla, sugar and lukewarm milk in a bowl. Pour mixture into ramekins.
- 3Put ramekins in a roasting pan and add enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake for about 40-50 minutes.
- 4Cool and chill in refrigerator for about 8 hours.
- 5Turn out onto individual plates to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Creme Caramel- Flan
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.9 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g