Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lighter but tasty version of creamy coleslaw. The prep time is based on using a food processor.
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- Stir all dressing ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add vegetables and stir to coat well.
I enjoyed this cole slaw. I did add 1/8 cup milk and a pinch more sugar,just like it a little wetter and sweeter. I couldn't find my celery seeds so I just chopped up some celery in the food processor and it worked great. Thanks for a good salad!