Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe gives a change from the regular cheese sauce for cauliflower. I know you will love it.
- 1 cauliflower, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Heat cauliflower in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave safe container combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon and parmesan cheese; heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Spoon over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Tip: Toasted almonds are also very good.
Very easy and very good! I chose to steam my cauliflower and microwaved the sauce. I enjoyed it with dinner. Thanks Rita! Made for ZWT4-Fancy Feinschmeckers!
I really enjoyed my cauli & broccoli this way, I used dijonnaise & sour cream and as suggested by some other reviewers doubled the sauce, really simple to do and full of flavour, I'm sure to make this often. made for ZWT 4.
I agree with Leggy Peggy in doubling the delicious sauce! I didn't make mine "light" however; my current health consciousness mode says to use full fat mayonaise and sour cream -- it's all about the least amount of tampering with our food at the plant! Thanks, Sage! Made for ZWT4.