Recipe by what-a-kerfuffle
A lightened-up version of a delicious cream soup. Perfect for summertime when zucchini is readily available
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 small onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 small zucchini, skin on, cut into large chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in medium pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Puree using an immersion blender or a full-size blender.
- Stir in sour cream, and salt and pepper if desired. Serve hot.