Recipe by SusieQusie
When my sweet tooth was _aching_ I concocted this treat using what I had on hand. I used all low-sugar/fat ingredients but that certainly isn't a requirement.
Top Review by DuChick
Well, Susie, my sweet tooth was aching too and needed some of this to take the pain away! I loved how simple it was to make and yet so light in calories and fat. I followed the recipe exactly and we were all delighted. We'll enjoy this again many times! Thanks so much!
- 1 (20 ounce) can sugar-free apple pie filling
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (I used some that I had frozen)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (I used Splenda brown sugar blend)
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump in the can of pie filling and cranberries. Sprinkle on the Splenda and water.
- Mix the topping ingredients together and scatter over the fruit.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cranberries have popped and the mixture is bubbly and the topping has browned.
- Best served warm, especially with a scoop of ice cream.