1/2 Photos of Light Cranberry Apple Crisp
When my sweet tooth was _aching_ I concocted this treat using what I had on hand. I used all low-sugar/fat ingredients but that certainly isn't a requirement.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can sugar-free apple pie filling
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (I used some that I had frozen)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Dump in the can of pie filling and cranberries. Sprinkle on the Splenda and water.
- 3Mix the topping ingredients together and scatter over the fruit.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes or until the cranberries have popped and the mixture is bubbly and the topping has browned.
- 5Best served warm, especially with a scoop of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Cranberry Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free apple pie filling