We enjoyed this cornbread with chili. At 4 points plus/serving is also very do-able. Recipe source: Great Cooking Every Day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with Pam.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in bowl (cornmeal - salt).
- 4Combine remainder of ingredients in a seperate bowl or large measuring cup.
- 5Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring to combine.
- 6Using a rubber spatula transfer batter to baking dish, spreading evenly.
- 7Bake for 15 mintues or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Corn Bread (Ww Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: