Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have a taste for something sweet? This cool and creamy pie can help you eat right!
Make and share this Light Cool 'n Easy Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in a large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining topping just brfore serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Garnish pie with cut-up fruit of your choice.