Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Have a taste for something sweet? This cool and creamy pie can help you eat right!
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat free sugar-free gelatin mix, any flavor
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in a large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining topping just brfore serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Garnish pie with cut-up fruit of your choice.
I love this! I used lime jello, and it's creamy and delicious. For the graham cracker crust I crumbled up some Pepperidge Farm cookies. I found this recipe on www.cooks.com. Thank you for posting!