Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
No guilt here after eating this delicious dessert.
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) jell-o low calorie sugar-free cherry gelatin
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed and divided
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.